1. The Contract Between Us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- All prices are in pound sterling. All prices and charges quoted throughout the store are excluding VAT.
- Goods are charged at prices shown on the product pages on the date and time the customer places the order. However, in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders based upon the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
3. Availability of Goods
- All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. However, it is our policy to contact you if a product is out of stock and if you do not wish to proceed with the order or for any reason we cannot supply the product we will arrange for the order to be canceled.
- We offer an extended range of products which are obtained from our suppliers. These products are subject to the supplier’s stock availability and delivery dates by the supplier. It is our policy to contact you to explain stock and delivery situations with these products. Again if you do not wish to proceed with the order we will arrange for it to be canceled.
4. Right for you to cancel your contract
- You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for canceling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own risk and you will be responsible for the cost of the return of the goods.
- In all instances, you will be responsible for taking care of the goods and to ensure that the goods are returned with no blemish, defect, or parts missing and that the outer packaging is not damaged or be defaced in any way. Should the item/packaging show any damage or be incomplete and defaced in any manner we reserve the right to claim for the damage from you.
- We will arrange for a signed delivery service to collect the goods from your premises, and we will charge you the cost of collection from you and delivery to us. As we cannot be held responsible for items returned that are lost in transit or damaged in transit, we recommend that you ensure that the goods have been packaged properly and you keep track of the delivery.
- Once you have notified us that you are canceling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation. PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
5. Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
6. Product Images and Specifications
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure all images and specifications are correct at the time of publication, they do vary. As such we cannot accept any responsibility for incorrect images/information.
7. Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem us under clauses 6.1 or 6.2 above, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage, or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.3.3 above.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import, or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address below and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
10. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
13. Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
14. Governing law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.